Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Year Resolution

Every year I feel as though I always resolve to do the same thing. To get into better shape. To eat better. Blah blah.


This year I really thought about what I wanted, and I came up with many things.


1st: To read the list of 100 best books ever written I have stumbled upon. (I dont expect to get all 100 completed in one year)
2nd: To climb a 14er by the end of the Summer. 2 - 5 Preferred. (which is requiring me to train and eat healthier)
3rd: To make the most of my time with my kids.
4th: To always look for a positive resolution, even when everything feels impossible.


So there you have it. Those are the things I'd like to accomplish. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

Write to be understood. Speak to be heard. Read to learn
 

Thought is Free | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates