- Strength - my strength to finally say enough. To say good bye. To follow my heart. In so many ways this year has given me a backbone.
- Family - my family has backed me up more this year than I ever thought possible. They truly are wonderful, loving people that I truly feel blessed to have in my life.
- Friendship - from my old close ones, Kayla and Savannah to my new close ones, Danni and Lish. To friends that offer support online and the occasional night out, Jess, Britt and Loren, and friends that just listened Katie, Puckett, April, Kristine, Randee and Autumn -- I feel so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life to have been there for me while I made the hardest decisions in my life. I even feel blessed for my occasional facebook friends, Michelle K and C, Lici, Carolyn, Nicole W, Buck, Mike H, Adam and Kayla, Eric --- these people provided me with endless support and laughter. Thank you all!
- Love - in a year where anything was possible, this was one thing I wasn't looking for. But it found me. In form of my adorable boss who made me entirely far to nervous. Our connection wasn't planned and was shocking to us both. Now, I am in love with an amazing man, (who... is not my boss any more fyi) who makes me laugh and smile constantly. Jonathan is the person I am most thankful for this year. His heart astounds me. He has shown me that I am capable of being in love--this is something I started to question in my life. I always wondered if I was able to feel this way. Its impossibly gag worthy. :o)
- My children -- I put this last because the way I feel for them, is hard to put to words. I miss them terribly. I ache for them when they aren't in my home. I never question my decision to finally end my marriage, but I wonder why it had to be this way. Even in a year of change, they laugh and smile, and show me that love can be endless. I am thankful that I am their mom. I feel so blessed to have them in my life.
So there you have it... I am thankful for strength, family, friends, love and my babies. (in no particular order) I look forward to the rest of my life now... which is something I haven't done in years.